A downloadable game for Windows
Roll to overcome your cat's darkest fears!
Rolling Milo is a game developed for Retro Jam 22 made in 48 hours.
➤ Inspired by the Psychonauts saga, you decide to travel inside your cat's mind to understand why he is so fearful.
Help the little Milo by going through the places he fears the most and swallowing everything you come across.
- 🙀 A gigantic cat ball.
- 🌴 Three different levels filled with details.
- 🏃 Fast-paced rolling arcade gameplay.
- 🕹️ Retro Style PS1 graphics.
Rolling Milo was made by Diogo Frazão, Rodrigo Fitas, Diogo Sousa, Isaac Pais and Ruben Sousa. It is played with a keyboard and gamepad.
- Left and right arrows and Right JoyStick are used to rotate the player.
- The 'WASD' key and Left JoyStick is used to roll the cat.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Fun game with unique gameplay. Great work!
Really fun game! Reminds me more of Katamari Damacy.
I adored ever insane second of this! The smooth jazz just made it even better! Nicely done!
so funny game